Go To A-Z Index

Insurance Centre Van Insurance

Calls cost £1.53 per minute plus network extras.

The information/number you require can be found free of charge from Gov.uk.

Information You Can Use, When You Need It
This website provides helpful and convenient information regarding United Kingdom driving licence, vehicles, MOT, SORN and tax disc including advice on the following:

  • Change of address of UK driving licence
  • Renewals of UK driving licence
  • Lost or stolen of UK driving licence
  • Learner and new driver information
  • Register a vehicle
  • Who to notify when you buy or sell a vehicle
  • Making changes to your registration
  • Taxing your vehicle
  • MOT Certificates
  • SORN a vehicle
  • Locations and Hours

We offer a call connection service, which means you are dialling one of our 09 phone numbers that will appear on your bill, and not the number of the government organisation. This number connects you through to the government department you wish to speak to.

If you find yourself in a queue or disconnected for any reason please call back on the number announced on your call. Alternatively, the contact number can be found on the required organisations website. We are not associated, nor affiliated with any government organisation, but act simply as a cost effective information assistance service.

If you need to apply for, renew or replace a licence, or have any other vehicle enquiry, you may also contact Drivers' Customer Services, Correspondence Team, DVLA, SA6 7JL or the Vehicle Customer Services, DVLA, SA99 1AR. You also may be able to use the vehicle and licensing services at a Post Office®.

Insurance Quote Header

Finding a great van insurance quote should be quick and easy. We've selected a few top insurance offers from names you know and trust. Just click, fill out a quote form and instantly get free quotes from top van insurance providers. Select the lowest rates and save. It's that simple.

Van Insurance Tips

Driving a van in the UK without appropriate cover is illegal and leaves you liable for any damage caused to property or people. Specialist van insurers are able to design a cover to meet your exact specifications, so whether your van is used for business purposes or domestic reasons there will be a policy to suit.

Most van insurance providers offer different levels of cover for sole trader, private and business van usage. There are different policy types such as third party, fire and theft and comprehensive cover. For business users, policies are available whereby the van is insured instead of a specific person, allowing the number of authorised drivers to use the vehicle. Alternatively, employees who are likely to use the van can be named on the policy; this usually has the advantage of a discount.

Most van insurers include cover for windscreens, tools, keys, locks, van fixtures and audio equipment as standard in a comprehensive policy, however, these are usually available as add-ons to lower cover levels if required. Additionally, legal expenses and breakdown cover insurance can be added.