Go To A-Z Index

Solicitors Road Traffic Accident (RTA) Solicitors

Calls cost £1.53 per minute plus network extras.

The information/number you require can be found free of charge from Gov.uk.

Information You Can Use, When You Need It
This website provides helpful and convenient information regarding United Kingdom driving licence, vehicles, MOT, SORN and tax disc including advice on the following:

  • Change of address of UK driving licence
  • Renewals of UK driving licence
  • Lost or stolen of UK driving licence
  • Learner and new driver information
  • Register a vehicle
  • Who to notify when you buy or sell a vehicle
  • Making changes to your registration
  • Taxing your vehicle
  • MOT Certificates
  • SORN a vehicle
  • Locations and Hours

We offer a call connection service, which means you are dialling one of our 09 phone numbers that will appear on your bill, and not the number of the government organisation. This number connects you through to the government department you wish to speak to.

If you find yourself in a queue or disconnected for any reason please call back on the number announced on your call. Alternatively, the contact number can be found on the required organisations website. We are not associated, nor affiliated with any government organisation, but act simply as a cost effective information assistance service.

If you need to apply for, renew or replace a licence, or have any other vehicle enquiry, you may also contact Drivers' Customer Services, Correspondence Team, DVLA, SA6 7JL or the Vehicle Customer Services, DVLA, SA99 1AR. You also may be able to use the vehicle and licensing services at a Post Office®.

Accidents can happen and people are often injured as a result. Ideally, the person or organization who is at fault would agree to provide compensation to cover medical expenses, loss of wages and other impacts of the accident. However, the court system is filled with cases in which those who are at fault refuse to take responsibility. In such cases, hiring a personal injury solicitor is the most effective way to ensure compensation is awarded and received.

Road Traffic Accidents and Solicitors

If you're keen to find other ways to make road traffic accident claims quickly and simply, a personal injury solicitor could be the way forward. To find personal injury solicitors in your area, make a quick internet search or contact your council, who should be able to help you find what you're looking for. If you haven't been injured in your road traffic accident, some personal injury solicitors might be able to offer you limited services, such as arranging an alternative vehicle or obtaining a quote for vehicle repairs.

If you're seeking injury compensation too, many personal injury solicitors will be able to offer you a complete road accident compensation service - you simply need to shop around first before you find the right services for you. Signs of a first-class road traffic accident claims service include immediate arrangement of a replacement vehicle and a list of approved garages in your region. This way, your most immediate needs are taken care of and you can be sure that your vehicle will be back on the road again in no time.